Seismic Server Racks
Certified compliant with Telcordia Bellcore GR-63-CORE Requirements for Zone 4 Seismic environments.
Based on the standard, patented frame design of the RS, RSP and FRS server rack series, this NEBS compliant configuration has been tested and certified to meet Telcordia (Bellcore) GR-63-CORE requirements for ZONE 4 seismic earthquake environments.
Included in seismic server rack price:
- 2 sets of “L” shaped adjustable 10-32 tapped vertical mounting rails centered in the frame. Adjustable rackrails are recessed front and rear of frame. Cabinet depth is 36″ usable space, front rackrail to rear rackrail max is 27″.
- Heavy duty steel side panels, externally removable.
- Bolt down seismic base with cable entry.
- Heavy duty steel perforated doors with lockable swing handles, corner gussets and 3-way catches.
- Heavy duty solid top panel.
- Seismic server rack ships completely assembled.
- Finish is powder coat, shown in pearl white. Black is standard. Other colors available.
Other articles by Laura Viars: